Features and Benefits
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties Residential Property Management Division is the home rental expert. No shopping centers, no office buildings. Homes are what we manage because homes are what we know best.
Whether it is property purchased with investment in mind, a house you`d like to lease until a buyer is found, or the dream home you plan to return to, rely on the real estate experience of BHHSGA to lease and maintain your home for you.
Discover the BHHSGA...
- More Personalized Attention.
- Your BHHSGA Property Management agent combines proven marketing tools with an unprecedented level of personal involvement.
- Agents personally accompany prospects to your home.
- Agents assist your tenants to assure a smooth move in.
- Your agent is there for you and your tenant 24 hours a day. Our mobile phones and voice mail never sleep.
- Qualified Tenants
- BHHSGA Property Management agents are masters at the art of matching people and property.
- Your home is advertised to a targeted market.
- Your home will be placed in First Multiple Listing Service for maximum exposure.
- Prospective tenants are qualified through interviews, references and credit checks.
- Our agents work to develop and maintain a positive relationship between owners and tenants for a win-win arrangement for you, your home and its temporary residents.
- Attention to Detail
- BHHSGA Property Management Division eliminates surprises.
- Agents verify your home`s fair market value and prepare a management budget analysis so you know exactly what to expect each month.
- Your agent contacts the tenant immediately if payment is delayed. Computerized monthly reports and a complete annual accounting keep you informed at all times.
- Professional Follow-Up
- No more emergency late night calls for maintenance.
- Agents evaluate and assess responsibility for any damages that may occur, then examine all repair work and approve invoices.
- Rely on your BHHSGA Property Management agent to scrutinize estimates and the quality of work performed as carefully as you would.
- Thorough move-in, move-out inspections are conducted.
- Investment Potential
- Your BHHSGA Property Management agent utilizes the resources of an attorney who specializes in Landlord/Tenant laws.
- Your agent and an attorney who specializes in Landlord/Tenant laws monitor any changes and act on any lease issues or changes that may affect your property.
- Your agent can assist you in maximizing your home`s investment potential.
- Customized Services
- Your situation is as unique as your home.
- Our Tenant Placement option is ideal if you prefer managing your home yourself, but want the convenience and security of having professionals qualify your tenants and execute leases.
- If you decide to sell your home, BHHSGA Property Management Division can facilitate a swift and smooth move from lease to listing.
- Unsure whether to sell or rent? Do Both! BHHSGA will offer your home for rent or for sale. The gives you maximum leverage to accomplish your real estate goals.